In July, I did an instagram challenge and increased my following as well some of my income. It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot about the value of consistently posting. So, I decided that during September, I would focus on my blog…it needs a lot of help. One of the “Blog Challenges” I came across on pinterest had a whole list of really personal prompts. I liked all of them, so decided that Fridays will be put aside to dive into the personality that is Sarah: Featuring Family Bugs on Fridays!
Top Pet Peeves:
- Gramatical errors. Seriously, know the differences and when to use their, there, and they’re…blech!
- Whining. Usually from my children, but whining adults are probably more loathsome.
- Hair in my face. Yes, I have bangs, always have, but once those little whisps start blocking my vision or tickling my nose I can’t stand it.
- Smart phones. Ok, so phones in and of themselves are very useful and don’t really bother me…I have and use one on a pretty frequent basis. BUT, people who get on their phones when they should be focused on something else is very obnoxious and rude.
Favorite Childhood Toys: Tiny things. Little canisters that will hold those tiny things. The smaller the toy the better! I LOVED the tiny Poly pockets, you know, the original ones that were so small her whole house could fit in your pocket.
iPod shuffle: Well, I don’t have an ipod, so hopefully my favorite pandora station will work.
- I’m Yours/Somwhere Over the Rainbow by Straight No Chaser
- Circle of Life by Plead the Fifth
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot/One Way Or Another by the Glee Cast
- Bad Day by Maccabeats
- Best Of 2012 Pop Mash-Up by Anthem Lights
- If I Could Build My Whole World Around You by The Whiffenpoofs
- Time (University A Capella! Version) by Ben Folds
Wanna visit: Greece. Several years ago I was given a calendar that had pictures from Greece and I just fell in love with the colors and the scenery. Some day, somehow, someway, I am going to visit!
And there’s a little bit more about the Sarah behind the Family Bugs 🙂 Is there anything about me that you are interested in? Any tidbits of information that you’d like to know? Leave me a question in the comments below and I’ll get to it next week!!