So, I have been working hard and long to bring you some new organizational and record-keeping resources in time for the new years. It is going to be a stretch, because I am having a hard time finding the right program to create these resources. I think I’ve finally figured out to make something that I can easily send to you without the format being changed in the process. However, now I have to put all of my brainstorming together and actually crank it out.
Seeing as I am going to be out of town from December 20th until January 4th, I am not sure if it will get done in time. However, I’ve got the templates made, and saved on a hard drive that should be coming with me on our trip, and I will do my best to get it finished and ready for production before January 1st. The good news, it will be a pdf type file that I can either email to you, or you can download (yes, some if it will be available for free to download from this website!). So, as soon as it is ready to be published, it will be ready to be received! I appreciate all of my awesome readers for your patience as I try to figure out selling crochet orders in time for Christmas, managing my own household, creating Christmas gifts for my family, and putting together this new resource for you guys! It’s going to be really awesome, and I am sure that you are going to just love it! I’m totally going to be printing out a copy for myself, to help me keep better organized and in shape for this new year!!
- A Handmade Christmas? Is it even possible? (swellsewing.wordpress.com)
- Crafting Decision Time (elfblog.typepad.com)
- Great Christmas DIY Crafts from Other Bloggers… (fromadaughter.blogspot.com)
- Craft Selling Organization Binder sneak-peak (familybugs.wordpress.com)
- The Importance of Keeping an organized schedule (familybugs.wordpress.com)
- Craft Selling Organization Binder (familybugs.wordpress.com)