Almost randomly I came up with this idea to create some pdf printables, that you can purchase (or already-put-together binders), to keep everything about your little craft selling business organized and in one place. I have been doing some brainstorming, and some planning, and I have some news regarding this to share with you guys!
The following pages are being worked on
- 12 month calendar for keeping track of deadlines and orders
- To-do lists (daily, weekly, quarterly)
- Social media updates (facebook and twitter are the ones that I am most familiar with)
- Blogging ideas
- Business Analysis worksheets (4 of them to be completed quarterly)
- Spreadsheet for keeping the books
- Long-term and Short-term goals lists
- Marketing and Advertisement ideas
- Shopping lists
Obviously some of these pages are going to be blank templates that you will have to fill out according to your own specific business, but there are also lots of ideas and suggestions and brainstorming ideas being thrown around too. I am going to ask again: Is there anything about selling crafts that you have trouble keeping track of? Comment below, and I will be sure to include a page for it in the binder!
I am hoping to have my first four designs/themes available in mid December so that you can get ready for the new year in style!
- Craft Selling Organization Binder (familybugs.wordpress.com)