This is my 100th blog post since the beginning of this blog back in April. That’s 100 posts in roughly 5 months, and I’m super exited about it! A celebration is in order! Sadly, I am not in a position to have my own crafty contest (hopefully in the future, though), but, I can do the research and make up a list of other crafting contests that you can participate in! Also, since this blog is a focus on “how to sell your crafts” and I believe that blogging can definitely boost your sales, I am also including a list of places where you can guest blog about the crafts that you do. More exposure means more readers, means more possible sales! So, without further ado, happy 100th post to EVERYONE!!!!!
- Dollar Store crafts. Creating something crafty using JUST dollar store finds. Deadline, sept 1, 2012
- Photography exhibitions. Various different competitions with different deadlines and cash prizes.
- Opportunities for visual artists and photographers. A community of artists with a few opportunities.
- 50 crafts challenge. This is just a blog about a girl who is attempting to complete these fifty craft opportunities in 2012. Join her for an incredible learning experience, and great blogging opportunities for yourself!
- International Craft Design Contest 2012 is for designs and patterns of crafts. Winners will receive boat loads of advertisement and exposure.
- How about a card-making competition. Here is a few different card making contests that you can enter, with various deadlines and cash prizes.
Guest blogging opportunities
- Think Crafts
- Crafter Minds
- Guest Blogging
- 2012 Creativity Series
- And probably any other blog that you read/follow/are interested in.
So, there are my lists, and my celebrations handed over to you! I hope that everyone enjoys, and gets some benefit out of it all. I know that I am constantly looking for guest bloggers, and to post on other’s blogs as well. The more exposure you get, the more readers you will get…etc. Thank you for celebrating with me!!!!!!!! HAPPY 100!!!!!
- We are looking for a few good Homestyle Blogs #thefuture #craft (cathiefilian.blogspot.com)
- Katie Holmes Crafty, But Not Where Tom Cruise is Concerned (celebs.gather.com)
- Craft Warehouse….how excited I am to be on their guest design team! (candyscraps.typepad.com)
- The Artful Butterfly (sancharib.wordpress.com)