Usually on Telling Tuesdays I like to feature other creators, other artists, other sellers, other vendors, other __Fill in Blank Here___.
There are a lot of reasons why I like to do this.
- Other inputs on a given subject.
- Another perspective of the selling/creating aspect.
- Perhaps a different method that you hadn’t thought of before.
- It increases traffic to my blog (I know, that’s a selfish reason).
- Someone else’s journey to selling their craft that can serve as inspiration or motivation.
- Breaks up the monotony of me droning on and on forever and eternity.
- I really could probably go on and on with this list…but I wont.
It’s sort of like bringing in a guest blogger. Sometimes I interview someone else along their journey to selling their handmade crafts, other times I like to feature tidbits of advice, and occasionally I’ll focus it a bit (like I did with Telling Tuesdays: Don’t Fear Your Mistakes, Learn From Them).
Sadly, I was not able to round up another person for this week’s feature. SO, here is a call to you, my faithful and wonderful reader! Would you like to be featured, or do you know someone who could use the exposure? Just leave a comment on this post and I will get back to you with details. You know you wanna dive right in! Besides, it’s like free advertisement, I just require a small portion of your time 😀