I have a board on my pinterest, which I highly recommend for all of my blog followers to at least check out by clicking HERE. Especially if you are interested in selling your hand-made crafts. It is a board dedicated to everything selling crafts. I pin blog posts that cover the topics of pricing, creating, relating to sellers, where to sell, branding, photography, marketing, increasing sales, specifics to selling crochet, or even the general idea of working from home. Some of them are posts that I have written myself, most of them are actually from other bloggers who have good ideas.
For those of you who don’t have a pinterest (you NEED to get one!), I’ve included a few of the better posts here for you to click on over to. All of these are really GREAT, and I definitely encourage you to check out more from their entire blogs as well.
General working from home advice
- Why you aren’t making money from home
- Finding motivation to get moving
- Top 7 self-sabotaging practices
- Essential tips for successfully working from home
Selling hand-made goods
- How to sell wholesale
- Selling your items to a shop
- 5 tips for seeking out selling opportunities
- Turning your hobby into ash – 5 tips
- How to break out of a creative rut
Basic Pricing strategies
As I am constantly adding to this list of “Just good craft selling tips”, I definitely recommend that you follow my pinterest board, by clicking HERE. There are tons of good blogs out there on different aspects of selling hand-made crafts, and it can be so easy to get overwhelmed or even confused as to which ones will apply to you and what you are selling. Taking the time to find some good resources will definitely be beneficial to your long-term goal of selling hand-made crafts.
- 30 Awesome Blogging Guides, Tips and Resources (business2community.com)
- 5 ways to produce perfect Product photography (familybugs.wordpress.com)
- Why I’ve started a blog… (lauraollerenshaw.wordpress.com)
- Make the Most of Your Online Presence: 8 Tips on Networking (epicafinance.com)
- So You Want Traffic? 5 Things NOT To Do. (writingsofamrs.wordpress.com)
- Turning Pins to Profits: Tips for Using Pinterest for eCommerce (business2community.com)
- Finding and Using Niche Blogs (seomoz.org)